BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 9 September 2010

'Daisy, Daisy, Give me your answer do! I'm half crazy, all for the love of you!'

The answer to your amazing hair of course! I've had a major style crush on Daisy Lowe ever since she hit the scene and it just grows even stronger when I see pictures like this for Biba at House of Fraser. (Love the clothes too, especially the faux-fur leopard coat, but waaay out of my budget!)

Do you remember about six months ago when there was that Facebook craze of putting your 'celeb-lookalike' as your profile pic? Well, some well-meaning but deluded people said my picture should have been of Daisy here. Sensibly I refused, because I didn't want to be like one of those poor unfortunate girls who had Christina Hendricks as their doppelganger just because they were a bit chubby and ginger. Oh dear...

But I suppose they kinda have a teeny-little, tenuous point as I have the (naturally) long black hair, the brown eyes and the boobs. However, I do not have the amazing model height, looks or sexiness. Ah well...

Looking at the picture, I can't figure if it's the way it's cut or the way it is all blow-dried and backcombed, but I could definitely rock this look! My hair is currently about the same length but it's very straight and sleek. Would love this sexy bed head look! I'm sure my beloved Style Club in South William Street could figure it out!

xx polkadot.

No comments:

Post a Comment