BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 21 September 2010

Polkadot is Away



Lads, I'm not gonna be around for a while (cue massive non-response from entire web) because I'm moving back down to Dublin tomorrow and the new house isn't sorted out for internet yet. I'll probably be mega-busy anyway what with all the going-out and catching-up with everyone!
I promise that I'll be back soon though and even better than ever because I have been feeling kinda uninspired this week.

I just want to say that every follower, comment and page view is so appreciated. I'm really loving this blogging lark and I just can't get over how kind and welcoming people have been. Thank you so much.

Aww, I'm getting all 'motional now!

xx polkadot

3 comments:

  1. yaaaay for dublin! get yer internet sorted out fast! :P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another blogger to join the Dublin ranks! Enjoy the time off blogging! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will miss you, sweety! I hope to hear from you soon! Enjoy yourself,
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete